Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
You can also learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
– These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. We are using Google Analytics cookies on this website.
– These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as your user name, or saves the type of device which is being reported to the website to determine whether the site should display the mobile or desktop version. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Please refer to the help documentation for your browser. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics which are the performance cookies we use on this website, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video or an embedded Google map.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we may have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.